If you’re out of luck with TU9 update, Title Update 10 is a solution for you.
But, don’t be dabbling with your needs when TU10 is just a mere bug fix patch, 4J has confirmed that there will be a TU11 update in the near future.
“That’s a feature that will come in a later TU.” said 4J Studios when asked about a fix of Archery Range.
So, as you can see Title Update 11 will be a feature update compared to Title Update 10.
Speaking of TU10 patch’s release, last week we created a poll to predict TU10 release date for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.
Majority of the votes suggest that it will have its release on Xbox LIVE this month regardless of the TU9 patch which is just available on April 2.
Well, it seems they hit the right spot with the date as TU10 patch update is already in the lineup for Microsoft certification.
We’re hoping to see TU10 within the next ten days as evidence by previous Minecraft Xbox 360 patch releases.
Here are the fixes expected for Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 10:
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition available on Xbox LIVE.