Let’s make The Nether a fun place to play with upcoming Minecraft Xbox 360 TU13 update.
Minecraft Xbox 360 TU12 Update With New Nether Features
The Nether can be an exciting place for your first time playing, but after that it’s not really exciting after you play in it for a while because your options are to be either blasted to oblivion by ghasts or being chased by zombie pigmen.
My suggestions for the next Minecraft Xbox 360 TU13 update:
- Demons – Flying demons that drop a Demon Soul
- Nether Villages – Mostly like normal villages but with evil villagers that attack you
- Nether Dungeons – Kind of like the normal dungeons, but with higher value loot
- Demonite – Ore found in the Nether that is as rare as diamonds
- Nether Tools – Made from Demonite. Strong as diamond, but the sword has a chance to light enemies on fire. The full set of armor protects you from fire, but not lava.
- The Devil – Summoned by combining 10 Demon Souls and 10 Demonite Ingots. Much larger than the Demons. Shoots fireballs at you, so make sure you have your Demonite armor. Summons Demons and Dark Spirits to attack you. When defeated it drops either the flaming staff or the flaming sword. The flaming staff can shoot fireballs, while the flaming sword always sets blocks and mobs on fire.
And that is it for what my suggestions are for the Nether.
If you guys have any suggestions, go ahead and leave your comment below.