The most wanted Angry Birds texture pack for 1.5 and 1.4.7 is now available.
Its totally fun and exciting. This huge pack makes our world even more great and full of action as the mod includes pigs, cats, enderman, cows, zombies and silverfish.
Angry Birds texture pack awaits us to take part for a biggest game ever. The mobs is hungry for world domination as we are starving to hunt them all. The event with those mobs will blow our world away as our game is meant to have a very great adventure.
For the pack, it does not need any complicated mods to install. Whats more is the pack is made pixel by pixel, which is it turn out a very good detail textures. Install it now.
Install Angry Birds 1.5, 1.4.7 texture pack :
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Angry Birds 1.5, 1.4.7 texture pack below :