This pack is an awesome and amazing based on game of the FallenEarth, which is developed by Lexline. In the pack, you will get full features of the Fallen Earth game, which is so cool. This is a 16×16 version but higher resolutions will come later, (up to 64×64 or 32×32).
Its like another dimension of world of Minecraft and we are going to experience it at the very best condition of conquest. Yes. This is another must have texture pack as it brings a whole new level for your game of crafting. Fallen Earth texture pack is so amazing.
All right, lets start getting this pack right away and have a very awesome action adventure. Don’t forget to share this with your friends too. Cheers.
Install Fallen Earth Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download Fallen Earth Texture Pack here :