I believe this is the best looking texture pack that is available for 1.6.2 and 1.6.1 current updates. The pack includes a very finest detailed towards our very own Minecraft world. To looks real and feels comfortably like home action adventure, which it will make the world even more bigger and nicer.
Thanks to MR_Boom3 for this awesome texture pack. I’ve had fun with the pack as the Full of Life texture pack gives me to make my adventure looks so real and realistic. Besides, I do really like the clean and neat looks. Its just perfect.
Well, what are you waiting for? Lets grab this texture pack right away and may have a blast of action adventure. Good luck.
Install Full of Life Texture Pack :
- Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- Click Texture Packs button.
- Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.