We always wanted to have a feel of action adventure in our game. Well, the Quandary texture pack give us that feel. The feel of ruling it all and everything is under our commands. We conquer, we explore and we live in the real world of Minecraft. That dominant feels is right for us to keep our world in balance and epic.
Nothing can compare Quandary’s texture to any other pack. This is the best, as this is the pack for us to enjoy the most. The pack inludes a tons of high quality textures and rendered beautifully artistic, so the pack will turn our Minecraft world even more dynamic and realistic.
Well, what are you waiting for? Lets start having this pack right away and have a very great adventure(get the download link below). Cheers.
Install Quandary Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.