An awesome expansion planned for our game that will aim to add the world of Middle-earth into our Minecraft world. This will include content from J.R.R.Tolkien’s most famous work, the Lord of the Rings series, and eventually other related tales such as the Hobbit and the Silmarillion. Yes. An awesome mod for you to enjoy.
This is what we waiting for, an epic world of adventure for our Minecraft. The LOTR mod provide everything we need to complete our game to a greater extend of action adventure. Epic, epic is everywhere.
Lets have this mod right away and have a very great adventure. Good luck and have fun. Cheers.
- A new Middle-earth dimension, with multiple new biomes and terrain features
- Hundreds of new blocks, ores, tools, foods and items
- Characters and races from the Lord of the Rings series
- An alignment system where you can play on the side of good or evil
- Gameplay features dependent on the player’s alignment
- Many quests ranging from small tasks to epic adventures
- Seamless multiplayer integration right from the start
More information and Recipes:
- Go to The Lord of the Rings Mod wiki page
- Delete META-INF from minecraft.jar (unless installing on server)
- Download the correct version of Minecraft Forge
- Install it into the minecraft.jar
- Download the mod
- Place the mod zip file into the mods folder (if there isn’t a mods folder, start Minecraft with Forge installed and it will appear)
- Enjoy the mod!
Beta v5.1 Changelogs:
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Mist and portal overlays are now properly renderered behind HUD elements instead of over them
- Fixed the nameless hobbits bug
- Dwarves now only spawn below layer 60
Download The Lord of the Rings Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2, 1.5.1, 1.4.7 below :